"Gloves our only Business"
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE WEARING TROPHY GLOVES
- Reinforced palm area and fingers for added protection.
- Critical high stress areas double stitched.
- Gloves completely sewn with tough 80-pound test nylon thread and lock stiched.
- Thumb seam placed on back of thumb out of heavy wear area.
- Two-way stretch tough-rugged powernet material on back for cool comfort and long life.
- Nylon between fingers for comforable fit.
- Adjustable Velco closure for secure fit.
- Three-quarter length fingers and thumb for added protection.
- They're cut to fit modern-day hands.
- Made out of tough, durable leather.
Trophy Gloves have been made in the U.S.A. by glove craftsmen since 1960.
We offer the model and style of glove that will fit your class of sailing.
Made in the U.S.A since 1960